* Weekly representation of the Standard Plan paid monthly, prices are a representative based on a 50 year old, paying by Low Cost Instalments with a £99 deposit for a period of 20 years.
** Source: Mintel 2014
*** Source: International Longevity Centre "The Funeral Time Bomb" report published 20th April 2015
We use the information that we collect to provide our services and help you find funeral insurance, to contact you regarding other products and services in which we hope you will be interested, and to improve our site. We also use this information—directly, indirectly, and in combination with data we exchange with other parties—to introduce you to informational, service, and product offerings of Funeralplanning, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, and brands that are owned by, licensed by, or partnering with Funeralplanning (collectively, “Our Companies”) We do this by transferring, licensing, and sharing your personal information with Our Companies and hope you will be interested in the marketing materials and promotions with which you are presented. Our Companies also transfer, and share your personal information with affiliate marketers, and companies that want to advertise other products and services. Once a third-party obtains your personal information, its subsequent use is controlled by their business practices, which is beyond our control.
Other Data Sharing:
In addition, we may share information that we collect with our vendors or service providers who help us operate our business; in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our web site users, or others; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. We may also transfer any data we collect in connection with a corporate change such as a merger, our acquisition by another company, or a partial or total sale of our assets (including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding).
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have a choice about whether you want to receive information from us. We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions apply to Funeralplanning Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
1. The Funeralplanning reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Funeralplanning and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
3. Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
4. Links to third party websites on this Site that may be provided are solely as a convenience to you. Funeralplanning is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Funeralplanning Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk
6. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
7. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
8. The Funeralplanning does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
9. While Funeralplanning endeavors to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Funeralplanning does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. The Funeralplanning may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and the Funeralplanning makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us