* Weekly representation of the Standard Plan paid monthly, prices are a representative based on a 50 year old, paying by Low Cost Instalments with a £99 deposit for a period of 20 years.
** Source: Mintel 2014
*** Source: International Longevity Centre "The Funeral Time Bomb" report published 20th April 2015
What personal information do we collect from you?
We collect the following personal data from you: your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth and IP addresses or domain names of the computers you used to connect to our website.
Why do we collect and use your personal information?
We collect and use your personal information in order for us to put you in touch with the product and service providers you are seeking out. This is via our online advertising campaigns that we generate for such providers. This can be on various social media advertising platforms, such as Facebook, or online display advertising.
We capture your personal information to send to the advertiser or supplier of the product or service that sparked your interest where you have entered your details to gain further information or invite a marketing communication. Such marketing communications will be by phone, email, post or SMS where you have consented to receive them.
It is to be noted that you can object to your personal information being used for marketing purposes by us or any Company we advertise for.
What is our lawful basis for handling your personal information?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we must have a lawful basis to legally handle your personal information. The lawful basis that we rely upon are as follows:
Consent – to put you in contact with the Company whose marketing we generate, where you have consented to their contact.
Legitimate interests – to use your personal information to send you marketing communications about similar products/services in the future and to share your personal information with our successor(s) in the event of a merger or acquisition.
What happens if I do not provide my personal information?
The product or service provider will not be able to provide you with the service you were interested in. If you do not provide your personal data online, you will need to approach the provider yourself, directly in order to make enquiries about their service.
Who will we share your personal information with?
We will share your personal information with the product/service provider who you have requested contact from.
We may share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, fraud prevention agencies and regulatory bodies such as the FCA and HMRC when required to do so by law.
We may engage the services of professional advisers such as compliance consultants, lawyers and accountants who may be given access to your personal information in order to provide their services to us. We will ensure that your personal information is protected by obtaining a written undertaking of confidentiality from the professional service providers.
Transferring your personal information outside Europe
Your personal data may be processed overseas, in the United States and/or India. Data is not transferred but is held on cloud servers and can be accessed by our overseas partners. Any data that is processed outside of the European Economic Area is still subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where the data belongs to an EU Citizen.
How long will we store your personal information?
We will store your personal information for up to six years. This is to enable us to refer to our records in the unlikely event that you want to lodge a complaint against us within six years.
If you do not exercise your right to object to marketing or unsubscribe to our marketing emails we will store your personal information for marketing purposes until you exercise your right to object or unsubscribe.
Using your personal information for automated decision-making
We will use your personal information to make automated decisions concerning you such as profiling.
The logic involved in the automated decision-making may include creating custom or lookalike/similar audiences to improve our ability to reach people that could benefit from the products or services we are advertising.
The envisaged consequences of using your personal information to make automated decisions are that you may see more advertisements from us, but you can opt out at any time by contacting us.
What are your rights in relation to your personal information?
Right to access
You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time. This includes the right to object the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word or request that your personal information be ported to another controller.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information at any time.
You may unsubscribe from receiving any communication from funeral-planning.co.uk at anytime by clicking this link: unsubscribe.
We are Funeral-Planning.co.uk and can be contacted on the below contact details:
Telephone: 0208 798 3260
Address: 11622 El Camino Real Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92130
How can I exercise my rights in relation to my personal information?
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us on any of the above contact details.
How do I lodge a complaint about the use of my personal information?
If you are at all concerned about our processing of your data, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also complain about it to the Office of the Information Commissioner ("ICO").
You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO is the regulator who makes sure that we use your personal information in a lawful way.
These terms and conditions apply to Funeralplanning Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
1. The Funeralplanning reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Funeralplanning and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
3. Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
4. Links to third party websites on this Site that may be provided are solely as a convenience to you. Funeralplanning is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Funeralplanning Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk
6. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
7. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
8. The Funeralplanning does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
9. While Funeralplanning endeavors to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Funeralplanning does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of bugs. The Funeralplanning may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and the Funeralplanning makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us
Your unsubscribe is complete and we will ensure that your email address is removed from our system. You will not receive any email communication from funeral-planning.co.uk
Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for the request to be actioned.